|Issue 55 (December 2016)||Traces identity and imaginary teens||Abstract|
|Ángel Vidal Rabadán Crespo|
|Issue 47 (December 2012)||Identity of the spanish reporters, between the ideal and reality. Analisys of parliamentary interventions in 1994 and 2004||Abstract|
|Juan Carlos Suárez Villegas, Eva Jiménez|
|Issue 46 (September 2012)||The Presentation of Self in Social Network Sites: an approach from Erving Goffman’ work||Abstract|
|Issue 40 (December 2010)||Young people and television fiction: representations and effects||Abstract|
|1 - 4 of 4 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"