|Issue 53 (December 2015)||The unnoticed challenge. Conflict framing on the Catalan independence referendum||Abstract|
|Carlos A. Ballesteros Herencia|
|Issue 40 (December 2010)||Persuasion below the waterline. Research on the heuristic route in media||Abstract|
|Lluís Pastor, Jordi Juste|
|Issue 42 (June 2011)||The video game as expressive frame. Aesthetics, rules and worlds of reference||Abstract|
|Antonio José Planells de la Maza|
|1 - 3 of 3 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"