|Issue 55 (December 2016)||The video games that entertain children: offer and demand analysis of video games among the young audience||Abstract|
|Beatriz Feijoo, Aurora García-González|
|Issue 48 (September 2013) Monograph: Media Literacy and Youth||Children and New Media Literacy: an Egytian case study||Abstract|
|Issue 48 (September 2013) Monograph: Media Literacy and Youth||Perception of Risk in the Network by Adolescents in Spain: problematic uses and ways of control||Abstract|
|Esther Martínez Pastor, Antonio García Jiménez, José Carlos Sendín Gutiérrez|
|1 - 3 of 3 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"